Terms & Booking Conditions
1) The number of people occupying ‘5 Miller Lane' should not exceed four (unless previously agreed with us) and the cottage is let for holiday purposes only.
2) An Inventory of Contents is supplied in ‘5 Miller Lane' and you should check that at the start of your stay. Any discrepancies should be reported at this stage. The person(s) renting ‘5 Miller Lane' is responsible for the contents of the apartment and will be liable to replace any items missing or damaged.
3) We will provide linen, heating and electricity. For bookings of over a week, the housekeeper will come at 11.00am each Saturday morning (or another day agreed on arrival) to change the sheets and towels.
4) You should let us know in advance of your estimated time of arrival by telephoning us on 01463 222134 or 07896 793089 (Ken MacAulay).
5) Bookings normally run on a Saturday to Saturday basis. ‘5 Miller Lane' should be vacated by 10.00am on the last day and will be ready for occupation by 3.00pm on the day of arrival. It may be possible to give some flexibility with these times providing with prior arrangement.
6) Pets are not permitted.
7) There is NO SMOKING in 5 Miller Lane.
8) The basic weekly rental price is specified on our Availability & Tariff page. 20% of the price is payable at the time of booking and the balance to be paid six weeks prior to arrival (please note that the 20% deposit is non-refundable). Payment must be made by cheque as unfortunately we are unable to accept credit/debit cards. Please note that in the event of cancellation the deposit is non-refundable.
9) PAYMENT: Please make cheque’s payable to Ken & Margaret MacAulay. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit / debit cards. If paying by cash, this should be sent by registered post.
10) Vehicles, accessories and contents are left at their owner’s risk.
For your protection and peace of mind, we strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance which may cover you if you have to cancel. We also recommend that insurance is purchased to cover loss or damage to personal effects.